All products in the IMPRESSION assortment are 100% certified.
An independent institute tests every single product – in most of its colour variations – to ensure Europeans laws and regulations are met. Each product has a certificate with test results which is available for download via impression-catalogue.com for full transparency. Only products that fully pass testing are included in the assortment.
Certifying every single product and keeping these certificates up-to-date is a time-consuming and costly procedure, but one we gladly undertake to ensure IMPRESSION truly is “the safe way to give”. Our Laws and Regulations department is devoted to providing you and your customers with proper certificates with each giveaway.
- All products are REACH compliant (free from Substances of Very High Concern).
- All bottles, mugs and lunch boxes are food safe.
- All cosmetics have a Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR).
- All children’s items are tested to ensure the mechanical and physical features are safe (EN 71-1), they are fire safe (EN 71-2) and have a safe chemical composition (EN 71-3).
- All electronics meet the Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive, the guidelines for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Radio Equipment Directive (RED) and Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
Go to our IMPRESSION website to discover all of our certified products!